Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Reflect


Complete the other half for me?

Mock for F8 Audit is over, I hope I didn't screw the paper. I've been really stressed. A gap of 3 days left till the F9 paper exam.
Wasn't feeling good today afternoon, period cramps. Like hell it was. Original plan was to go for movies with housemates, but 'tak jadi' cause of the bloody painful cramps. Anyway, felt better after for god knows how long. However, thanks for caring and sorry for letting you guys worry. I'm feeling much much better now. :)
Plan was continued then but others weren't able to make it. So its just me and Jade off to Pyramid.
Lunch at Sushi Zanmai.



After lunch then went to watch the movie Kick-Ass.

A fun movie I'd say, may not appeal to some people but, I like it. Its a story about a superhero wannabe. Quite lame at some parts but its funny! Haha. Love the way they present the movie. Ohh andd the fighting scenes are superb. :D

A break today before the war continues. Hopefully I'll utilize the time properly to revise, no more other thoughts or distractions after this please and thank you.


Sweet chocs. Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment