Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hope in Despair

I'm not feeling quite good. In fact, its bad.
Having a lot in my mind, I'm just confused.
Confused with what I want, and what's best.

Sometimes, things are not so simple.
If. Want. Wanted.
If. Will. Would have.
Trying to brush it off, but these feelings still betrayed me.

Exam. Sucks.
Studied, but end up having no time to finish the paper.
Quite frustrating when you know the answer but just had not enough time to write it out.
Hopefully I'll pass.

Another paper coming up on Thursday, and its a tough one.
Having quite a number of classes in between.
Time is the essence.
I have tons to read up on.
Hopefully my motivation to study will not be exhausted.

Hopefully I'll be able to maintain a positive mentality.
Its so hard nowadays.

Where is the luck that I needed?

No comments:

Post a Comment