Saturday, April 24, 2010

Just when I thought

Wish that I can do this.

Or not. I won't be able to have the same expression as her. Haha.
Have I mentioned before that I have phobia for deep water? Ever since I was young I'm afraid. The most scary ones are oceans, ohh I hate deep pools too. Haha wonder how I learnt to swim last time.

When I was little, I used to watch those documentaries on TV about the sea. Encyclopedias too. They never fail to spook me. Its always because of the depth, of the nothingness deep down, and humans' inability to breathe under water. Anddd the sea creatures. Can't they look any better? Oh I'm not referring to those normal-looking fish, crabs or whatsoever, don't get me wrong. Its those alien-looking ones that live deep under the ocean, with weird shapes and colours. Ahh and those with teeth that is much worse than Piranhas'. Gosh.

I'll tend to imagine these gruesome creatures under water, and I'll either drown or being eaten up by them. This is really scary. :(

Okay, maybe I watched too much movies. I may or may not be as scared now. Either way, I'm never going to prove it.


Treasure hunting.
I'm interested in this though. ;)
-
Okay Mock exam's coming up tomorrow, I'm starting to feel stressful. Fuh. Back to books! Wish me luck please, and thank you. :)

Surprised. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment