Thursday, August 26, 2010

Steamboat and Leftovers.

Another steamboat session with hostel mates. :D
Actually, it was long time ago, I just didn't have the motivation to update. Haha.
Sorry for abandoning the blog for so long. Loads to update. 
I'm having PT2 for the next two weeks. Won't update much but I'll do what I can. :)

Steamboat notice on the door. Haha.
Preparation.
Group photo. :)
It was our first activity with my 2 new roommates here. Haha.
Mei Zhi. Fun person haha.

Didn't take picture of the other roommate, Gui Fei. 
Oh well she's a bit quiet and reserved.

Haha Hui Yi's cute.

We have both tom yam and clear soup for the steamboat. :D
Their sam pat faces. HAHA.
Yeannin with prawn. o.O
Jade with Cai Ling.
Cath and Jade.
Dessert time. Haha.
Happy girls. :)
Yum Seng!

Steamboat at hostel is real fun. Haha.
-
We couldn't finish all the ingredients we got for the steamboat session, so Jade decided to cook for us.
Siao Li, Hui Yi and I went to her place for dinner. :)

Fried tom yam meehun. Sedap.
My fav vege. :)
Sambal sotong.
Butter cereal prawn. Noms.
Kimchi soup. Spicy, Siao Li's favourite.
We were late, so Jade's mum cooked for us instead.
Food were delicious. :)
Ah zai and ah ba. Haha.
Take two. :)
Me and Hui Yi.
Sparkling juice after dinner. :)

:P

Dinner was awesome too. Haha.
Had a good time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment