Friday, April 9, 2010

Home


Introducing my emotion dumpster.

I'm back home, after so long. Huh.
Its late midnight, my favourite time being home. When I'm alone. That's when I feel the tranquility, the quietness.. Its like a break from the hectic world, as if time had stopped. :)
Andd how I wish you were here.

Oh well.

Okay so on last Wednesday, went to watch the movie - How To Train Your Dragon.

First impression? "Is that a dragon or a cat? Lol!"
Having heard all the praises for the movie, decided to give it a shot. Andd, it turned out to be nice. Way better than expected. Unlike many other movies, it has a good storyline. Inspiring. No regrets at all. Haha. :)

"The story is about a father and chief of the Vikings who has a young son, Hiccup. Hiccup is small, a sarcastic talker and doesn't take orders well. He still seeks respect from his impressive father. At first, his father will not let his son be a warrior Viking, but later relents to have Hiccup train with the other youngsters. But instead of wanting to kill dragons, the boy befriends them and seeks to understand them.."

Haha looks like I'm promoting the movie. Lol.
Anticipating an upcoming movie - Prince of Persia (by Disney)

The trailer looks interesting. :)

Okay its time to sign off and go to bed.
Goodnight people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment