Monday, April 26, 2010

Charger

Aaaaargh!

Haha.
Domo-kun is sooo very adorable. :)
-
Just dropping by for a while, to say that I'm feeling much better already.
Thank you, for being concerned, and putting up with me.
:)

Filling up coloured squares and shaping metals.
I'm touched. Sobs.
And I'm glad.
-
I miss home.
I miss holidays.
Stressed for Mock and getting tensed in classes.

I tend to frown quite a lot, don't I? I'm not angry or whatsoever, just a habit which I never take notice before. I tried not to, but its like some involuntary action which I can't really control. Hmmm. I'll try to change, but I can't promise anything. Haha.

Homework are piling up like Mount Everest. Fuhh.
I'll be lucky if I have any spare time to revise.
:(

Gambatte!

I believe that things will change, or rather, improve with time.
Its just the way you perceive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment