Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Change

Make a U-turn.

Last day before Mock, I'm not prepared.
It just occurred to me how lucky I am to be able to study. Being a student, rather than doing anything and everything else that I could've done. Though ACCA students are frequently being described as lifeless. But sometimes its fun. Being stressed about studies is not so bad after all.

We can make mistakes. We can start over again.

At this age, we're all still young. I guess. And its never too late to
, make a change. Now. Before you enter into the sorry state of regretting life. And being tied down by commitments and responsibilities.

Don't be afraid, just jump right in.
Sometimes you lose, sometimes you win, you make mistakes.
That's what it takes to find your way.

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill.

No comments:

Post a Comment