Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Too Much Heaven

Last month, during the holidays, my family and I paid a trip to my grandma's house. Haven't seen her for quite a long time. Hmm, am glad to find her well, although this granddaughter of hers here never really understood any of her language. Teochew is like alien gibberish to me. Sometimes I can grasp a few words here and there, but most of the time, I'm no better than being deaf. Lol. Someone care to tutor me? :)

Okay, just wanna share with you guys some pictures I took during my trip there. We went to the beach with relatives, its some sort of a 'kampung-ish' beach, located just at the end of the paddy fields.

Just fyi, my grandma's place is at Tg. Piandang, which, I'm sure nobody has ever heard of it. Its somewhere to the north of Perak, near to the borders between Perak and Penang.

This is the kind of road we took to get to the beach. 
Kampung road. I don't even think that its consider as a road. Lol.

And at the other end, is this! :)

Rocky beach.
And they say you can spot the Penang bridge from this angle at night. :)


Watching sunset...
Magnificent view.




And in a few seconds' time, the sun is gone.

These are one of those moments that takes your breath away.
夕阳无限好, 只是近黄昏..
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment