Saturday, January 22, 2011

团圆犯

Sony Ericsson Elm's camera test. (5 megapixels)
#1 Test on paper under normal lighting condition.

Auto mode.

Document mode. Much clearer ain't it.

Taken by my crappy HTC Wildfire's camera. (5 mp)
Maybe I've forgotten to wipe the lens clean.. -.-

#2 Close up on the paper.
Auto mode.

Document mode. Auto flash.

Document mode. Flash disabled.
It will inevitably light up its flash to focus and then off the second it captures the image.
Now that's an annoying feature to me.

HTC Wildfire. Auto mode.

I still think that Sony make the best cameras on phones. Haven't gotten the chance to compare with Nokia cameras with Carl Zeiss lens though.

Okay, this is to show my disappointed with my HTC Wildfire's camera, despite having ISO settings etc. All the more reason for me to buy a camera? HAHA.

Anyways, if you cared to observe the 'poster' which I took, its actually a small event which my creative hostelmates organized. A 'reunion'  dinner for all of us. Yayy! I can't wait. Hehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment