Monday, January 24, 2011

A Change of Mind

Have you guys watched Gulliver's Travels? Its a comedy. I watched it in the cinemas and I think its funny, though lame at some parts. Overall had a good laugh. Haha. Don't put up high expectations then you'll be surprised. ;)


And saw a very cute car on the way back too. Lol.
Looks pretty much like a caddy car. Haha.

Okay, as what you've seen from the title, I've changed my mind on CAMERAS. Oh bloody cameras.
Canon S95, I still haven't get the chance to see it. We even went to the Empire Gallery, everywhere, its out of stock. Lol. So now, I'm considering these two:

Lumix LX5. Which costs around RM1600. And,

Olympus Pen, either EP1 or EPL1.
RM1899, RM1999.
Ugh its so expensive..

I'm torn in between again..

Okay I should be studying. I have a small test tomorrow. Hmmmm.
Need to sleep early, hopefully will be fully recovered from my flu tomorrow. Till next post then, toodles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment