Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cameras oh Cameras

Have I ever mentioned before that I love photography? I've been craving for a camera of my own for a long time... >.<

Well, now I'm planning to get one. I'm not getting DSLR's cause they're extremely pricey. So, I'm thinking I should get the point and shoot cameras or also known as digital compact cameras for a start. I don't know much about cameras, but here are 3 of which I am most interested in so far. Can someone please give me your advice on which one I should get? I need help!
Canon S95. 
The newest model.
RM1399.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3.
Not the newest but yeah, affordable for me.
It has manual controls, now that's an interesting offer. ;)
RM1349.

Panasonic Lumix TZ10.
This is a new model.
RM1499.

*Details of prices are extracted from here.

You gotta admit, Panasonic Lumix cameras look so much better than the Canon's. However, I'm more interested on what's under the hood. Oh well, more researches need to be done..

I need expert advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment