Friday, December 25, 2009

[25.12.09]

I'm home!
Just got back here yesterday. During my stay there, I found out that I can actually survive without internet, without feeling any desire to on. Haha. Yayy yayy.
Drove back to my grandmother's place, it was a long journey. . . Ahh, and dad's GPS is finally put to use. Its quite useful. We actually played with it, Haha.
On the day we went there, had this amazing seafood lunch at some restaurant. We had fish, octopus, crabs etc.
Lazy to upload all the photos, here are some of them though:

Octopus, this tastes really gooood.

My favourite, crab porridge.
Well its basically fried crabs, cooked with rice, and wine etc.

Its very yummy I tell you. Haha.
A very satisfying meal indeed. :)
-
Celebrated 冬至 at my grandma's place. We made 汤圆! I don't really like sweet stuffs, but I enjoy making them. :)

Aren't they cute? Haha.


Nom nom nom.
They'll taste nicer if you made them yourself. Hehe.
-
They do not have gates for their house, some don't even have fences.
Well, its a remote place, and I guess people lived in harmony.


Believe it or not, I didn't comb my hair up until now.
That's why I looked like this. Messymessyhair. -.-


Haha.
Anyway, enjoyed my life there. Its a very peaceful place, with merry people. My aunts are all friendly people, they've been very nice towards us.
Oh, and I'm never hungry there. Laksa almost everyday, yums, I'll never grow tired of it. Haha.
Anddd, having someone to talk to all the time, even through the night. How can I ever get bored? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment