Wednesday, December 9, 2009

[09.12.09]

Exam drives people crazy:

Burn midnight oil.


Studying at the balcony..!


Mental breakdown. Haha.

Finished my first two papers of ACCA, taxation and law.
I really hope I can pass all my papers..
First class honor for OBU requires an average of 69 marks for every paper.
Looks like its something unachievable and impossible for me.

Why hadn't I put in more effort before this? *bang own head to the wall, continuously*
Here I am regretting again. -.-

Costing's on next Monday - last round.
加油!
Counting down the days, I'm really desperate for a break!
Mentally and physically tired.
Sigh.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
不知不觉 夜深了。
今晚怎么失眠了。
头痛来袭,应该是受不了这两天的折磨吧。
呵呵。

凌晨四点了吗?
在此祝那两个小鬼 一路顺风,疯癫愉快,
还有,满载而归?哈哈。

好想去旅行!
期待着那某年某月的某一天的到来。

一个不再属于我的世界。
遗失的美好,找不回。
余留的,只是回忆和伤感。

No comments:

Post a Comment