Thursday, December 17, 2009

[17.12.09]

Is back home today!
Gosh, how many things had changed since the last time I left here.
Time really flies.

Exam finished on Monday, which sucked totally.
Know why? Because my 老毛病 chose to attack during exam. -.-
Was not feeling so well before exam, heart's beating irregularly.
Couldn't focus during exam, was not feeling well.
I was seeing white spots, and fingers starting to to go numb,
cramp after that.
Despite that, forced myself to continue to write
Torturous.
And the exam hall is damn coldd. -.-

Called Cai Ling to find me right after exam and she walked me back.
It was raining.
Vomited twice that night, fever.
I really don't know what's wrong with me.
Of all times, it chose that time to visit.
My F5!! Ugh.

Anyway, I'm grateful.
Thanks to everyone who took care of me.
Thanks Jade.
You all are the best. :)

Oh and I forgot to announce:
KEYI'S ON HOLIDAY! :D
Yeah!~

No comments:

Post a Comment