Thursday, December 3, 2009

[03.12.09]

Its December already. Omg how time flies! >.<
Finals are around the corner! Been trying to study hard for it. Why am I always regretting around this time? Not concentrating enough in class, not giving my all. I’m always wishing to do everything all over again, but I guess by then I’ll take the same path again? Pathetic. I’m just one lazy girl who’s so lucky that she didn’t fail her exams all these while. (seriously lucky) -.-

Life, all the paths we’ve taken, made us who we are. And I hope the one I’m taking now is the right choice. Not going to worry so much about it, instead, I’m going to do my best for now. Hope everything will turn out fine.

Doomsdays:
7th for F6 – Taxation.
8th for F4 – Business Law.
14th for F5 – Performance Management. (costing)
Time - 1500-1815

Its my first round of ACCA exam. I really hope I won’t fail. I don’t wish to disappoint or let my parents worry about my studies. The results are going to be very different as compared to CAT’s. All the best to everyone taking exams this month, and that includes me!

-

They came last week to visit. My 2 sisters and my dad. Brother’s taking SPM so he’s busy with his last minute work. Good luck to him. ^^ We went to watch Christmas Carol, then lunch at BBQ Plaza. Haven’t seen them for ages, and I suddenly realized that XinYi is taller than me?? Omg I’m feeling old. -.- And I have a hunch that Jiayi's going to follow suit. Shit I'm gonna start drinking milk everyday. Not going to let the 2 monkeys bully. ;p


Pyramid's full of Christmas decorations, the lights near the entrance are really magnificent. Too bad didn't take any pictures, YET. xP
Ooh I'm so desperate for a holiday!
And I miss home-cooked food!

Anyways, there may be a family vacation at the end of December. :D

-

Badminton tomorrow with Hwee San and perhaps Jade too? I’m gonna exercise! Yeah.
And breakfast with Ivy in the morning! :)
In the meantime, back to studies! Or, maybe sleep? Haha kidding.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment