Sunday, January 22, 2012

Roar!

The year of dragon is coming!

Its Chinese New Year's eve today, I'm feeling a little excited on the soon-to-arrive CNY. Yeah I'm in a pretty good mood today. Its going to be a good, good year! I don't know why but I like the year of dragons, though I'm a horse myself. Lol. Dragons are my favourite mythical creatures of all time. :)

Cool!

Here's a cute one. Haha.

New Year is a time for us to be reunited with our families. Its been more meaningful these past few years for me, since I left home to further my studies. Subsequently, my brother, sister left as well, and so most of the time not all of us are home. And now, everyone is back! We are all prepared to have a warm and hearty meal tonight, a reunion dinner.

I hope all of you are in the comforts of your own home, with your families and loved ones as well. :)

Have a Happy Chinese New Year everyone! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment