Friday, July 31, 2009

[31.07.09]

The last day of the month, a day which somehow is a little bit different from the others. Everyone's been giving a piece of their mind, and suddenly I felt the changes of the people around me. Maybe I was too caught up with other things that I didn't seem to notice them. I can see changes in things that I never thought there would be, in people mostly. Some are not as bad as I thought they were, some are getting on my nerves, and some just remain static. I won't justify, but I can say that things are a bit different now than they are then.


Will things ever be the same again? When someone is no longer of importance, when whatever that was said and done are not within the boundaries of caring, when absences are well accepted? What was left? Can things be undone? Someone asked me, "on the other side of the love coin is hatred, but when hatred's gone, what's left?", what's left? Hatred, I'm never in that stage. Never will be I guess.
My feelings are all jumbled up, I can't untangle them, nor can I ignore them. What can I do? What am I supposed to do? What else there is to do? Being in this quicksand, I can't help but struggle, and the more that I did, the deeper that I sink..

No comments:

Post a Comment