Sunday, July 12, 2009

[11.07.09]

Today went to pyramid to meet Michelle and the gang. Its been a long time since I last saw her. She had to defer her ACCA as she didn't take her T8 and T9 Final papers. She had chicken pox that time. I miss having her around in class, she's fun to be with, a clever person as well. We went to Shi Lin to have our lunch then walked around and shopped in Pyramid.

There's Mega Sales in Pyramid so they practically went crazy. Haha. Well, no effect on me since the things are not exactly in my boundary of liking. On me of course, not others, heheh. However, I always enjoy accompanying others to shop. Excitements hoho!
I accidentally met Cath at Forever 21, was shocked to see her. She went shopping on her own. Said was too bored in hostel lol. Later in the day, I joined her as Kacang came as well. Went to Wong Kok with them after she shopped around.

Went back to hostel afterwards. And now, I'm at Circle. Heheh. Three guys singing, nice harmony~ ~.~

It seems like they were okay already. Thank god for that.

Keyi

No comments:

Post a Comment