Sunday, December 30, 2012

Just Another Lazy Sunday Afternoon

As the title would have implied, I'm wasting my time away just lying on the sofa reading a book on my lappie. Haven't had much time lately to 'waste' away like this ever since I started working. Working itself is not as hard as juggling and managing my time, and the people around me that I cared about, also the most carefully guarded subject, money $$$. Lol. These are important stuffs which I was never shed light on, till I started my first career ever. Well lets skip the seriousness and boredom of work-related subjects, it's a Sunday after all, it's meant for people to laze around, I guess, at least for me.

Speaking of which, after hours of moulding myself to the sofa and reading that ebook, I was left a little frustrated, craving for more, as that bloody book left me with a hanging ending. And it doesn't end at that, but also gave me a constant neck-ache, light headedness, and also an empty stomach. Well nothing less to expect for since I practically glued myself to the sofa for hours, exactly like a paralyzed being, difference being me having the choice of moving, latter, not.

Well that was for the previous novel I was reading, its titled Where We Belong by Emily Griffin. Good story, but I don't fancy the ending, just a heads up. Now moving onto another one, Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella, story's interesting, funny lines here and there, got me cracked up with laughters every now and then. I know how I would've seemed to go bonkers laughing to myself like that, but oh well, its too funny sometimes to stifle a laugh.

Okay, enough of my ramblings, shall sign off for now. Till the next post then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment