Sunday, September 25, 2011

Deliciously Yummy


I'm sure some of you been to this place before, Delicious Cafe slash restaurant, and I must say, I really enjoyed my dining experience there. Hence, a blog post dedicated to it. :) 

I went to the outlet at One Utama, there's one at Mid Valley, another new one at Sunway Pyramid as well (though I got few bad comments on the one at Pyramid, something got to do with flies, hmmm.). Well basically they serve a wide variety of food, just about everything you can expect from a Cafe. (view the website/menu here)

The ambience is great, comfortable, a nice place to hang out with friends and families. Though I must say, their waitress service isn't quite up to standard at this particular outlet.

A frosty lime lychee, this is a pleasantly refreshing drink. Love this one.
(Didn't take this picture, was busy enjoying the drink and forgot to take a snapshot. Got this image from Google. Haha)

This is a duck confit spaghetti, which tastes absolutely delicious!

A berrylicious chocolate pavlova.
Well, that is not quite what I was expecting of a pavlova, as I thought the center would be soft and creamy. It was all crunchy and sugary, the whole thing. But bottom line, its still good.

Well, first impression, good food, check, good atmosphere, check. Just gotta come back for more ey? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment