Monday, July 26, 2010

Umbrella

Sunday, how boring it is when you don't have anything to do. The weather was good(to me), it rained for the whole day and it was really cooling. Perfect day to sleep in. Haha. I enjoyed wasting my time, lazing around. Well, I studied a little bit too. ;)

At night, went out with Siao Li to Pyramid. Just to hang out and to buy a few things at the mall. Suddenly she bought pretzel from Auntie Anne's and shared half with me. She's aggresive. Lol.

Almond sugar. Nice and crunchy.
Thanks. :)

Met up with Cai Ling after that, she just came back to Sunway. Oh and Jade came too, looking fab as always. But she left soon after to join a birthday party.
Siao Li and C Ling went to grab ice creams from McD's. Sundae Cone, Siao Li's all time favourite. She bought me one too. Aiks. Pai seh. I must treat her some day. Haha.

Cai Ling and Siao Li. :)

Me and Siao Li. Haha.

We're coming back again on Tuesday to shop for ingredients for our coming steamboat fest. Can't wait! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment