Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chili's

Jade's birthday celebration at Chili's at Empire Gallery. Mostly I'll just update on food, just to keep it brief. Loads of photos to upload, but I filtered most of them out. Haha lazy me. It was really hard to get seats at Chili's. Its always fully packed with people, we waited for one hour(or more) before we can get into the restaurant. Oh well..

Inside.
 
Mish, Janice, Yvonne and me.
The bottomless chips that everyone likes. :D
Dish #1.
Hui Sian ordered this. Some kind of fish, uh whatever, but it tasted delicious.
Dish #2.
Fried chicken coated with honey I think. Served with 2 sidelines, fries and corn.
Dish #3.
Crispy fried chicken, served with fries and corn also.
The corn is really sweet. But I prefer the #2's chicken. :)
Dish #4.
I have no idea what this is called.
Its just paratha with chicken and cheese in between, I think. Haha.
Not bad.
Everyone ordered pretty much the same food. Haha.
Overall, the food there are nice if you know which to order. :)
Then the birthday cake came. :)
Potong cake.
 
 :)
Watak utama.
Sorry couldn't resist putting this up. Haha.
Like this one. :P
Like this one too. Hahh.
 
Me, Yvonne, Hui Sian, Janice and Jade.
Photo with the girls. Pretty pretty belaka. ;)
Her with the guys. Big group right. Haha.

Night ended well, thanks to Ivy for fetching me. Hehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment