Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ole Ole Bali

It was during one of those ordinary days when Jade and I were 'leisuring' at Pyramid and didn't know what to get for lunch. When we were just going to settle with Jusco's food then the idea striked us - Ole Ole Bali. Just an impulse and so there we went. And fyi its a Balinese restaurant. :)

The place where we sat. I don't like the thing hanging on top. Its feels creepy, like those 'bomoh' kinda thing. (I know I'm exaggerating.)
Moreover they play the very weird kind of music, its like traditional flutes, with bird chirpings and mantras. I guess they're trying to give the Balinese feel to it, but I don't really like it. Other than that, the place's really nice, relaxing environment. It'll be nice to come here for a drink or two at night. ;)


The menu.
I wish I brought the camera. Photos are taken with my phone. Sucky rightt. :(

Its not just Balinese cuisines in the menu. They serve western food too.

Mine was passion fruit soda, and hers was barley with lime. Hers was really nice, a different taste to barley drink when added with lime. And its really cheap. :)

Ordered Nasi Campur. The portion is quite huge for one person so we shared.
Combination of grilled lemongrass prawns, squid, fish, chicken, sate lilit, kangkong, rice and sambal.
Orgasmic. :)

Miss Jade: "Itadakimasu!" :)

It's me saying hi lol.

You see, this is why I confused this with the place that you went, Miss Ong. See the resemblence? ;)

Anyway, some people happily took one of the flowers and decorated herself. Haha. (You better thank me for not posting up the photo. :P)

Its a really nice place, the food are awesome, including the drinks. The environment's nice, minus the music and the white cloth thingy. Anyway, the next time I come will be at night. Dinner, with candles and comfy cushions, with beer too perhaps? It'll be a cool place to hang-out. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment