Monday, June 21, 2010

Faraway

It’s a stormy night here, it rained whole day and it’s still raining now. I’m settling down with a cup of hot coffee and one of my favourite novel – P.s. I Love You.
Friends and family came and went; sometimes helping her with her tears, other times making her laugh. But even in her laughter there was something missing. She never seemed to be truly happy; she just seemed to be passing time till she waited for something else. She was tired of just existing; she wanted to live. But what was the point in living when there was no life in it.
I was at this paragraph, rereading it again and again, deeply in thought. I’m sure there are times when we will feel like that. But somehow we’ll get through it, somehow. And life goes on..
Anyway, if you’re ever stuck in that situation, be positive and I’m sure you'll find your way. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment