Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Flatbread

I have a sudden craving for pizzas, its been a long time since I last ate one. I think it was during last year when my friends celebrated my birthday at Pizza Hut. Haha. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not crazy over pizzas, just ate them occasionally. But I reckon they do taste good. :)

I have taken a recent liking to thin crust pizzas, from Domino's. Very crispy crusts, not too much bread and cheese(not too fattening). Haha.

Oh and I love those Japanese ones too, aka Okonomiyaki. Ingredients usually include seaweed, fish flakes, mayonnaise, octopus/unagi /teriyaki chicken.
I had this at Pasta Zanmai. Its delicious. :)

People who love cheese will certainly love this. Pizza with cheese-filled breadsticks as its crust. Imagine melted cheese when its fresh out of the oven. And served with dipping sauce (you can try this at Pizza Hut) ;)

For chocolate lovers, chocolate pizza with Smarties toppings. Lol.

Googled pizza and I found this, Mickey-shaped pizza. Aren't they cute? Haha.

They sell frozen ones too..

And lastly, heart-shaped pizzas. To be shared with your loved ones. :)

Now, are you craving for pizzas too? ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment