Friday, May 7, 2010

Fat Fantasy


This is funny. Haha. :P

Lately I have this craving for food. And I'm constantly hungry. Wth. Maybe its cause I didn't eat much for these few days. Haha.

By the way, my first day of EDC (revision classes) starts on today. And yes all of them will be in the weekends. For 3 consecutive weeks. Fuh. Not forgetting that I'm still not feeling so well, aftermath of the fever.

I can't stand or walk for more than 10 minutes, or else I'll start to feel dizzy.
I can't really breathe well, somehow my nose is not working properly.
My sore throat is irritating me.
My brain is working on low capacity, its still on sick mode. Blur.
My concentration level are still weak, maybe cause I slept too much.
Bahh.

But I do try my best in the class. So yeah. :)

Anyway, the first day started off well. 1 down 2 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment