Monday, September 21, 2009

[21.09.09]

Back at home!
Was sick. Ugh how I hate having flu!
Anyways,
was being spoilt back here.
All I do is just eat and sleep.
Haha.

Parents.
A bit crazy aren't they?
Thinking for their child all the time.
Everything that they do,
there are nothing which are not done for our sake,
for their child's sake.
As if they're obsessed.
As if their whole life are dedicated to insignificant person like me.
And its just not worth it,
but they're still doing it.
Crazy I call it.
Isn't it?
Haha no offence..

Doing all the chores,
working or not working,
or even when they sleep,
they always think for us,
of our safety,
of our wellbeing.

Thinking back,
how many times have I ever think and done something for them?
Its not that I didn't,
it just cant compare to them.

Appreciate,
that's what I kept telling myself,
and to others too.
But life's funny sometimes,
you won't start appreciating until you lost it?
I'm glad that it won't happen to me,
as I have realised long time ago,
and I have always, and always will be,
appreciative thankful of my parents,
and love them! :)

I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are.
because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.
I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far.
for a might have-been has never been,
but a has was once an are.

Keyi.

2 comments:

  1. woooots. I agree with my hands and legs UP!!
    parents are great. they would never selfish for themselves but ever and again only selfish for the sake of us. erm, selfish =X ??(could be replaced with a more appropriate word I think)

    p/s:take care! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! And would like to see your hands and legs UP though. Lol!
    They do always think for us. A more appropriate word? Cant think of it right now, not that good in english. Haha. ;)
    You take care too..

    ReplyDelete