Monday, May 16, 2011

Firm Visit

After studying for almost 3 years at Sunway University, finally, I get to go for a visit to one of the Big Four accounting firms. I guess only the last year's students get this opportunity huh. We were allowed to get a quick look into the offices of the firm, and of course to listen to them advertise how good of an employer they are, blah blah..

A picture with Cai Ling on that day. :)

We went to KPMG, which is the firm on top of my employer list. Lol. We got a warm welcome from them. Nothing much to the place though, normal office environment. Oh and its just next to One-U shopping mall. Well, hopefully I'll get hired there in the future, like the idea of having entertainments near. Hahaha.

You'll see everything when you're in the year of graduating. Lecturers tend to talk about their personal experiences more, you'll learn more about your career, how it is really like in the real world. And to learn how aggressive some of the students are, submitted resumes before we even have our finals. Guess they can't wait to pursue their dream, or maybe its the kiasu-ness around here lol.

The kind of stress when you feel you're lagging behind. Hmmmm. I have important decisions to make, but I don't care yet, I just want a holiday first!

No comments:

Post a Comment