Saturday, April 16, 2011

Frustration

I cannot understand certain behavior in certain group of people. Really. Perhaps I am too naive to have relied and believed in words and promises. That really makes me feel sad, frustrated, disappointed and the list just goes on.

Well it is true that we ourselves may be the center of our own world, but that doesn't mean we can ill-treat people. No, its not against the law, and yes, you have the rights to do whatever you want. What say do I have anyways?

Right now, maybe I should start to embrace the truth.

You, disappeared without a word. Came back, and off you go again. The cycle just goes on and on. What happened to us? I do not know. I feel like I do not know you anymore.

Please don't get my hopes up and then crush them again. I am a human afterall. I have feelings too.

No comments:

Post a Comment