Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ramblings

Testing testing.
*Trying out a Blogger app in my phone (Blogger-droid).

This is my first time blogging without using my laptop, wonder if it works. The reason why I am blogging from this tiny screen of my phone's is because, my laptop is SPOILT! It's been almost a week now. Brings heartache everytime I think about it. All my important data and stuffs are inside! I hope there's a way to fix it without erasing everything. :(

Oh well.. Thanks to the advanced technology nowadays that I'm still able to online using my phone. Dear phone, although I think that you're crappy sometimes, but, I'm grateful for your existence! >.<

And this reminds me, there's a problem with my camera's memory card too. -.-
Yes, I've gotten a new camera, the Lumix LX5. Hehe. But now, it has trouble reading my memory card! Prompts me to reformat the card each time. That wouldn't be a problem if the memory card is not full of pictures I took recently, which I couldn't backup to my laptop because its spoilt! I'm stuck! Grr.

Anyways, results are coming out tomorrow! Hopefully, bad luck is not around me anymore. Grr. Gonna pray hard! Wish me luck.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment