Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hopeless?

I skipped my PT2 on Friday. Somebody please slap me. Didn't attend much of classes nowadays, this sem is the worst ever. Lol. Another paper coming up soon, tomorrow. P2, the hardest paper ever. And no, I hope I'm not skipping it. And yes, I'm going to study, later. Haha.

Anyway, a few days more, then it'll be the Raya holidays already. And and and, I'll be going Malacca for 3 days! Yeah. A little disappointing though cause not many of us are going. But I hope it'll be fun. A lil motivation for me to study here. :)

God knows what I've been doing lately. I don't know even know myself lol. There's so many things going on. In a pretty bad situation right now.. But yeah, I've been enjoying life too.

Guess what, I went swimming yesterday. Its been years since I last swam. Fun that is.
Had dim sum for breakfast. At Hong Kee's, USJ 9.
Their dim sums are really delicious.
Nomnomnom.
Their mini egg tarts are nice too.
Chee cheong fun. :)

As for dinner, I went to USJ's Murni, with Jade, Amir and Vin Son.
Jade.

They call this 'I Miss You' lol.
Its passion fruit mixed with lemon, soda and laici.
Roti Beckham. -.-
Tuna and cheese fillings inside. Quite nice.
Nasi Goreng Tom Yam.

A busy and tiring day. Managed to study a bit of P2 at night. Luckily I did, there are like piles for me to flip through today. :(
-

Breakfast today was at Chilly Pan Mee's at USJ 9. And guess what, met Miss Catherine there lol.
Anyway the food were nice. :)
Their dried pan mee, mixed with dried chilli flakes. Spicy. Yums.

Thai style tofu. Sedap. :)

Enough of food already. Now, I'm gonna go study and hopefully get some P2 stuffs in my head by tonight. I'm prepared to fail, but not so badly. Wish me luck please and thank you. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment