Friday, February 12, 2010

31.01.10

It was last last Sunday, I went to Pyramid to meet up with my family. My original plan was to go Pasar Malam with hostel mates, but due to the rain it was cancelled. And so, off to Pyramid.

It rained really heavily, and Sunway was flooded. Lol! Coincidently, Mr. Umbrella chose not to behave on that particular day, and because of that I managed to take a bath under the rain. Yayy yayy. -.-
Thank god Shuttle Bus came right along. Andd, the stupid rain stopped as soon as I got onto the bus. Pissed me off.
HAHA.

I saw these:

I find the tiger heads on mannequins at Esprit hilarious, really. Wth. Anyway, CNY's coming!

I wanted to buy new clothes, but didn't get the chance to. Was busy shopping for my brother's instead. His clothes were extremely easy to find, it was fun dressing him up. Haha.

Then, we went to 鲜定味 for dinner. Taiwanese cuisines, I find them almost similar with the food here. Some dishes were nice, some not so. Chinese, how different can they be right. :P





Went back right after the dinner.


The night view is awesome.
It was a fun day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment