Wednesday, August 12, 2009

[12.08.09]

PT1 ended today.
As usual, I was being last minute.
Didn't sleep much this few days,
SL's worse than me, not sleeping lol..
Everyone's burning midnight oil..

Strange thing is, I did not feel exhausted,
not even now..
Haha, maybe I had too much rests before this. xP

Anyways, law sucks, tax and costing was okay though.
Maybe I'll fail my law paper.. Wth..
Everything's heavier now.
You can feel it when you're doing the exam questions.
I was writing non-stop for 3 hours and 15 minutes for the costing paper,
and yet I wasn't able to finish it.. lol..
Never mind, at least I had things to write.

Today skipped class and went to watch G.I Joe after the exam.


Saw the Case 39 trailer again, I wanna watch that!
And Final Destination 4 too!
Haha.. >.<

5 days more to the truth to stay or fall..
We shall see..
It'll be sad to part with some of them..
But it'll be a relief too for the others.

Keyi

No comments:

Post a Comment